1. Resolution directing
the Librarian to furnish the office of
Register of Wills, of Dorchester county, with the Maryland
2. Resolution relative to the assessment of eighteen
3. Preamble and resolution in relation to the pay
rolls of the war of 1812.
4. Resolution authorising the Adjutant General to
arms, &c., to the " State Rifles."
5. Resolution authorising the Adjutant General to
arms, &c., to the Professors of Mount St. Mary's College.
6. Resolution requesting the Governor to cause to
to Governor Stevens, of Washington Territory, copies of laws,
reports and public documents.
7. Resolution requesting the Governor of this State,
to the Governor of New York, a copy of the report on the
petition of Dr. Allan Thomas, of Howard county, and with the
resolution that the Governor of that State would communicate
the same to the Legislature thereof.
8. Resolution expressing the acknowledgments of
for the hospitalities of the authorities of Pennsylvania.
9. Resolution authorising the Governor to transmit
to the President
of the United States, a certified copy of the act giving the
assent of the State of Maryland, to such plan as may be adopted
by the President of the United States, for supplying the City of
Washington with water.
10. Resolution in favor of the late Commissioner
11. Resolution authorising the Governor to present
to Brevet Major James Lowery Donaldson.
12. Resolution in reply to the invitation of the
Legislature of Pennsylvania, to visit that State.
13. Resolution relative to the bonds purchased for
the Sinking Funds.
14. Resolution in relation to Muster and Pay Rolls